Join Us

Apply to Live Here

Sound interesting? Contact the House Managers to schedule a tour of Tellefsen Hall or ask us any questions you might have.  Spots are reserved for current or prospective members of the University of California Marching Band, and tenancy is contingent upon acceptance as a member.  Once an audition has been submitted to the band, the House Managers will be able to let you know if a spot is available for you. Once you have received a contract, you need to sign it and submit it along with a security deposit, which formally reserves your spot in the House and is returned to house members upon moving out.  To begin the process of becoming a member of Tellefsen Hall or to schedule a tour, contact the House Managers ASAP, as spots fill up quickly! Thank you, and of course, Go Bears!


Please request the 2020-2021 Housing Contract by emailing the House Managers at!